These are named after MONSTERS
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
You know, when I was a kid, I remember being really stirred by the fact that Hermione Granger did actually end up having a date to the Yule Ball and that it was Viktor Krum. There was something really powerful about a hyperlogical, bookish girl, who was believed to be incapable of getting a date on her own, landing a famous guy who respects and cherishes her just by being herself.
my teacher sent a student home today because the student had had an anxiety attack earlier in the morning and she said “if you have a broken bone, you don’t just keep walking on it and damaging it more, you treat it. Your mental health is the same. Health then school.”I was about to get really angry but it took a different turn than I expectedwe really need more teachers like this
okay but imagine:
- natasha romanoff helping drunk girls get home and refusing to let them go by themselves
- natasha romanoff punching gross men who catcall girls
- natasha romanoff speaking out against slut shaming
- natasha romanoff always looking out for the girls in her neighborhood
- natasha romanoff supporting all girls no matter what
look at all this shenanigans you can ask me
- 200: My crush's name is:
- 199: I was born in:
- 198: I am really:
- 197: My cellphone company is:
- 196: My eye color is:
- 195: My shoe size is:
- 194: My ring size is:
- 193: My height is:
- 192: I am allergic to:
- 191: My 1st car was:
- 190: My 1st job was:
- 189: Last book you read:
- 188: My bed is:
- 187: My pet:
- 186: My best friend:
- 185: My favorite shampoo is:
- 184: Xbox or ps3:
- 183: Piggy banks are:
- 182: In my pockets:
- 181: On my calendar:
- 180: Marriage is:
- 179: Spongebob can:
- 178: My mom:
- 177: The last three songs I bought were?
- 176: Last YouTube video watched:
- 175: How many cousins do you have?
- 174: Do you have any siblings?
- 173: Are your parents divorced?
- 172: Are you taller than your mom?
- 171: Do you play an instrument?
- 170: What did you do yesterday?
- [ I Believe In ]
- 169: Love at first sight:
- 168: Luck:
- 167: Fate:
- 166: Yourself:
- 165: Aliens:
- 164: Heaven:
- 163: Hell:
- 162: God:
- 161: Horoscopes:
- 160: Soul mates:
- 159: Ghosts:
- 158: Gay Marriage:
- 157: War:
- 156: Orbs:
- 155: Magic:
- [ This or That ]
- 154: Hugs or Kisses:
- 153: Drunk or High:
- 152: Phone or Online:
- 151: Red heads or Black haired:
- 150: Blondes or Brunettes:
- 149: Hot or cold:
- 148: Summer or winter:
- 147: Autumn or Spring:
- 146: Chocolate or vanilla:
- 145: Night or Day:
- 144: Oranges or Apples:
- 143: Curly or Straight hair:
- 142: McDonalds or Burger King:
- 141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate:
- 140: Mac or PC:
- 139: Flip flops or high heals:
- 138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor:
- 137: Coke or Pepsi:
- 136: Hillary or Obama:
- 135: Burried or cremated:
- 134: Singing or Dancing:
- 133: Coach or Chanel:
- 132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks:
- 131: Small town or Big city:
- 130: Wal-Mart or Target:
- 129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler:
- 128: Manicure or Pedicure:
- 127: East Coast or West Coast:
- 126: Your Birthday or Christmas:
- 125: Chocolate or Flowers:
- 124: Disney or Six Flags:
- 123: Yankees or Red Sox:
- [ Here's What I Think About ]
- 122: War:
- 121: George Bush:
- 120: Gay Marriage:
- 119: The presidential election:
- 118: Abortion:
- 117: MySpace:
- 116: Reality TV:
- 115: Parents:
- 114: Back stabbers:
- 113: Ebay:
- 112: Facebook:
- 111: Work:
- 110: My Neighbors:
- 109: Gas Prices:
- 108: Designer Clothes:
- 107: College:
- 106: Sports:
- 105: My family:
- 104: The future:
- [ Last time I ]
- 103: Hugged someone:
- 102: Last time you ate:
- 101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile:
- 100: Cried in front of someone:
- 99: Went to a movie theater:
- 98: Took a vacation:
- 97: Swam in a pool:
- 96: Changed a diaper:
- 95: Got my nails done:
- 94: Went to a wedding:
- 93: Broke a bone:
- 92: Got a peircing:
- 91: Broke the law:
- 90: Texted:
- [ MISC ]
- 89: Who makes you laugh the most:
- 88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
- 87: The last movie I saw:
- 86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most:
- 85: The thing im not looking forward to:
- 84: People call me:
- 83: The most difficult thing to do is:
- 82: I have gotten a speeding ticket:
- 81: My zodiac sign is:
- 80: The first person i talked to today was:
- 79: First time you had a crush:
- 78: The one person who i can't hide things from:
- 77: Last time someone said something you were thinking:
- 76: Right now I am talking to:
- 75: What are you going to do when you grow up:
- 74: I have/will get a job:
- 73: Tomorrow:
- 72: Today:
- 71: Next Summer:
- 70: Next Weekend:
- 69: I have these pets:
- 68: The worst sound in the world:
- 67: The person that makes me cry the most is:
- 66: People that make you happy:
- 65: Last time I cried:
- 64: My friends are:
- 63: My computer is:
- 62: My School:
- 61: My Car:
- 60: I lose all respect for people who:
- 59: The movie I cried at was:
- 58: Your hair color is:
- 57: TV shows you watch:
- 56: Favorite web site:
- 55: Your dream vacation:
- 54: The worst pain I was ever in was:
- 53: How do you like your steak cooked:
- 52: My room is:
- 51: My favorite celebrity is:
- 50: Where would you like to be:
- 49: Do you want children:
- 48: Ever been in love:
- 47: Who's your best friend:
- 46: More guy friends or girl friends:
- 45: One thing that makes you feel great is:
- 44: One person that you wish you could see right now:
- 43: Do you have a 5 year plan:
- 42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die:
- 41: Have you pre-named your children:
- 40: Last person I got mad at:
- 39: I would like to move to:
- 38: I wish I was a professional:
- [ My Favorites ]
- 37: Candy:
- 36: Vehicle:
- 35: President:
- 34: State visited:
- 33: Cellphone provider:
- 32: Athlete:
- 31: Actor:
- 30: Actress:
- 29: Singer:
- 28: Band:
- 27: Clothing store:
- 26: Grocery store:
- 25: TV show:
- 24: Movie:
- 23: Website:
- 22: Animal:
- 21: Theme park:
- 20: Holiday:
- 19: Sport to watch:
- 18: Sport to play:
- 17: Magazine:
- 16: Book:
- 15: Day of the week:
- 14: Beach:
- 13: Concert attended:
- 12: Thing to cook:
- 11: Food:
- 10: Restaurant:
- 9: Radio station:
- 8: Yankee candle scent:
- 7: Perfume:
- 6: Flower:
- 5: Color:
- 4: Talk show host:
- 3: Comedian:
- 2: Dog breed:
- 1: did you answer all these truthfully ?
truer words have never been spoken
I share that headcanon. c:
>implying that Link being a dweeb isn’t actual canon
Link’s awkwardness appreciation post.
Made. My. Life.
leemckusick said: 9, 30, 43. GO!
9. Who has made you laugh the hardest in the last week?
Probably my mum.
30. What is something most people don’t know about you?
That I’m super interested in learning some form of martial arts, I just don’t know which
43. What are two things that irritate you about the opposite sex?
1.) How many of them generally assume a woman is flirting just because she’s being friendly
2.) Cat calling.
thesincerestflattery said: 10, 12, 29, 34 :P
10. What is your favorite scent?
I’m really not sure I have a favourite scent. I like sweeter smelling things, or outdoorsy scents. Vanilla, cinnamon, pine, old books, the way the house smells when mum’s cooking a roast dinner, the way the air smells after it rains, or before it snows. There are lots of scents I love.
12. What is your favorite season? Why?
Early autumn. It’s before the rain kicks in, and the wind so there’s still some sunshine but it’s chilly enough to start wearing my favourite clothes and to wear them without big heavy coats. and everything looks pretty because of the leaves, and it smells nice. it’s just a good time of year.
29. If you could replace your partner/best friend with a celebrity of your choice, would you? Who with?
I would not. Not only because I really like my best friend, but because there’d be know way to know if *insert celebrities name here* would actually be an enjoyable person to be around.
34. Name three things that you and the person asking you this question have in common.
hahahahahaha damn, trying to think of things we have in common makes it harder to remember all the things we have in common.
1.) We both have birthdays in July
2.) We both love reading
3.) We’re both geeks
Page 1 of 704